tisdag 23 mars 2010

Digesting thoughts...

This won't be the big post about today's events, but rather thoughts that are storming through my brain as i just live through this event.

The hardest part writing thoughts is that thoughts are always in motion and i see Communicare as just that: something that's always in motion or motivating youth not to stand still but go out and do something.
As i participated on the second day i noticed that more and more took the opportunity to ask me how communicare works, and what communicare does for us who attend. Trying to answer their questions as accurate as possible actually helped me to realise my realities and my position in life. i know now, the second day of five, that this week will mostl likely change my life from now on.

I got a chance to present this blog to the seminar attendees (argh, my english!) and i got a response i wasnt expecting. People started asking if we can put up pictures from the facebook group and adding the powerpoint presentations as links for people to download from.

Awsome ideas of course, and it's what I've studied to solve. But in the back of my head i feel that old fear creeping "better get this right or else!". but i have to overcome it and see it as opportunities to grow stronger. this sounds harder than it is actually. the images wasn't hard to solve at all, the presentations might take another day or so, but wont be a problem. It will all come down to if we can get some server space on the communicare webhotel, or if i ask a friend of mine to use his. As long as i get a space to store the files, i can then link to them in the blog with ease.

So, what has this day brought me personally? That's what this entry is all about actually. The answer is that i've realised things about myself.

Before these events i knew i was a webdeveloper/programmer, and that i like working with web-related issues. i knew i was a social person and i was confident in my english.

After only two days i've realised i want to visit the world, I have no problem speaking infront of people. Actually i like it so much that I'm thinking that it might lead to a form of work. I could hold seminars, maybe with youths, teaching people computers, talking about being unemployed or presenting products. I'm not afraid of moving from karlstad anymore. It's gone so far as to i'm positive to the thought of moving to another country, or work as an ambassador, or as a contact for international questions, or holding seminars/visiting seminars. The posibilities are endless.

I would like to be a few years younger, maybe take some language courses and maybe work as an interpreter.

It's so much that has changed for me that if i try to wrap my head around it all, i'll fall over unconscious and miss tonight's party at the boat, and we can't have that now, can we?

I'm feeling a force pulling at my hips, and the horizon is bright. I just got to find out where it leads.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar